Monday, October 19, 2009

take me away

You know the feeling, everyone gets it once in awhile, you don't mean to, but sometimes you just need a break. A possible change of surroundings, a break in the everyday routine; somewhere unknown, somewhere secluded? somewhere new and exciting, full of endless possibilities just waiting to be seen... Man do i need a holiday ! :)

You know this feeling as well; too much homework, too many responsibilities, too many obligations yet not enough time. Everything to worry about/consider, not enough spontaneous bursts of fun and things planned just for fun's sake.
Gotta love the sober feeling of being a responsible, mature adult (nottttt!) Thankfully, I am not quite there yet, and don't think i will ever fully "sober up"...

Hence the fact that i haven't been able to stop reminiscing past childhood memories from SPRING in previous years, lately.
I even had a really strrrrrange dream recently, where toys from my past and accessories were totally and completely neglected; hidden in an old box, stashed away somewhere to be forgotten about.
And in this creepy dream, i found them again. I could hardly remember them until i opened the box and then everything just came back to me.
I also remember paying extreme attention to detail when i was looking at the random toys, it was like they were whispering to me and crying, because they didn't want me to forget about them... Hmmm...
Then all i remember after that was my mum calling me so i jumped out of bed, scared as hell, and went downstairs only to find out she never called me?

What could this mean?
Am i leaving my childhood behind? Adjusting to the stressful, continuous drag of working constantly, balancing school and learning that time is precious and must not be wasted doing unnecessary things such as bludging?

Well you know what, I'm not going to grow up that fast
I still believe in doing things just for the sake of having fun, and quite frankly, i miss it, that's why i believe a holiday is in order. But, yes i am in no position right now to go on holiday, simply because of my family's circumstances. BUT, that doesn't mean i can't trick myself into thinking i am on one.
It's very simple, me and my mum have actually done it before.
All you need to do it believe it.
:) x



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment