Friday, February 19, 2010

Perspective bubble ? - To live and to LEARN.

It is so different when you see things from a new perspective. You simply don't look at things the same anymore. It's different. Everything's different. It's so obvious to you, you just wonder how on earth it didn't appear to you in the first place. It provides you with such an insight, (one that was never apparent before), on ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING. Like walking in new shoes or re-arranging your room. It is something indescribable, something pure, something only you posses something beautiful that everyone will experience someday. Once you own this, you can't just simply go back; it has found you for a reason, and with you it will stay. And lemme guess; you try and you try to define your newly acquired belief, but it's no simple task. You and only you will see things the way you do.



Obsession. Is there truly such thing as a healthy obsession? Or does obsession simply outweigh the great balance of life? Perhaps. Either way, i find myself yet again, fixated on another way of going about things, another point of view. Obsessed? You tell me.

However, i do believe this time it is a potentially "healthy" or "good" obsession. An obsession that will help me in the long run, an obsession that will hopefully get me places.

It's the ability to learn!



Hahaha, sounding odd to you?
I know, it appeared odd to me too...

Well, it all started with the vast return of school. The world we left behind over summer, the world that was temporarily out of the picture. And now, it is back; bigger than ever, and i find myself inspired, enthusiastic and oh so captivated to learn now more than ever.

As you probably know, I am currently undergoing year 11, (VCE).
I had already imagined before the year had began, that it'd be challenging. However, i definitely didn't grasp the enormous influence it'd have on me. It has seriously became my life :S.

My time, my attention and every ounce of energy i posses, is directed into completing my studies and working to my absolute full potential or capacity - That may sound absolutely impossible and oh-so far-fetched, but somehow I've managed! And I cannot describe it to you guys any other way. I feel yet again transformed, and well i guess just genuinely dedicated.

This time it really hit me right between the eyes. This is what school is there for, this is what we are brought up to do. We learn. We learn from everything around us, and i simply can't get enough of it. I want to learn everything that you could ever possibly learn. I want to "suck out all the marrow of life" :)

I seriously do not know how to express my gratitude or thankfulness towards all the privileges i am supplied with by means of education. Thank you God? Thank you mummy? Thank you universe! tehehehe.


Odious ♥
xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment