Monday, March 1, 2010

ABSOLUTELY OVER THE MOON;

Oh my God I EFFING LOVE MY LIFE, I EFFING EFFING EFFING LOVE IT!


Everything makes perfect sense to me, everything is so simple & clear, LIFE IS GREAT.

Had an exceptionally amazing day today, and quickly realized that life couldn't get any more simple...
Find your passion, and don't stop till you get it! No matter what anyone says or does, DON'T STOP UNTIL YOU GET TO THE TOP. You can do absolutely anything, you can be absolutely anyone! You can go to the moon, you can go friggen anywhere! All you gotta do is simply believe it. Believe you have it! Believe you own it! Believe you are the very best because it is oh-so true!

It's so clear to me, and i adore every second of it!

Ohhhhhhhhhh I probably sound extremely overrated and amazingly cliche BUT I swear, I ain't lying. It's the secret to life, the answer to all your worries! It's YOU. BELIEVE YOU CAN.
PICTURE YOUR DREAMS. FOCUS ON THE POSITIVE. and don't worry about anything else. it's so simple, and don't you ever say you can't because that is truly impossible :)


WOOOO LOVE YOU BUMS X TOOOOOOOODLES.

P.S.
"You can have it all, anything you want you can make it yours. Anything you want in the world, anything you want in the world." - BEST SONG

1 comment: