Friday, November 27, 2009

A sense of completion, yet anticipating what's yet to come



Greetings Bloggers.


The school year has quickly come to an end and i feel......Well, pretty proud of myself, to be honest.
I gave the exams my all, studied my butt off, avoided being distracted, ignored the endless nagging to settle down (boys) and had loads of fun along the way. I also am happy to say i believe i made the RIGHT choice, in regards to subject selection for VCE :) !

Well, you see the reasons for my choice would be simply the areas of study i have an interest for, or in other words; THE SUBJECTS I WANT TO DO! For me, it's that simple. I noticed other people chose in hope of attaining a 'good enter score', therefore getting into university etc. Also having a 'back up plan' if you don't achieve your dream... What the f**k? Pardon my language, but this does not occur for me. It's not an option... I've already set my sights on what i want to be and i will do whatever it bloody well takes to get there.
Anyway, just so you know i chose; Media, Literature, Legal Studies, Psychology and *ehh*...General Maths. Introduction to these subjects (during the year 11 headstart program this week) has been SO MUCH FUN ! I EFFING LOVE MY SUBJECTS!
This is seriously giving bucket loads of motivation and much to say, a serious hype.

Wooooo, next year here i come!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's my virtual audience! duh!^

No comments:

Post a Comment