Wednesday, December 16, 2009

MMMMMMM. holidays, i think I'm in love.

I'm extremely glad to say that the weather has finally cheered up, the sun has came out, and it's time for REAL summer to start.
And it started at the beginning of this week for me.
I finally have a great excuse to get out there, and enjoy the great outdoors! Gosh now the holidays has well and truly hit the spot ;)

Anyway, i recently came across this amazing website for anyone with a big imagination, and a large vocabulary. And a yearning for learning of course! :D

Check this out;
http://www.creativewritingprompts.com/

It's absolutely amazing for a rainy day, or anyone who finds themselves bored within seconds of being stuck in the house. It features a list of RANDOM creative writing prompts, something to get just about anyone thinking.
Knowing me and my love for randomness, I was instantly hooked.
I had the sudden realization that I absolutely love to write, and have since i was a little girl. When i was 11, I wrote a short story that actually got published in a book. It was a competition, and mine made it through... I didn't even regard it as much, but looking back now, it was a pretty awesome achievement.
I have also come to realize that I envy those highly articulate story writers terribly, and aspire to be great with words. I swear it is a blessing, or an amazing achievement that i someday hope to accomplish.

In other regards, I have been spending most of my time with my faithful, loving family. Well, that's how I see it, and the experiences I've shared with them recently only emphasizes my choice of words.

Recently, I watched this amazing movie with my sister (My Sister's Keeper), and OMG I will never, ever forget it. It's one of those amazingly crafted movies that hits home', or in other words; it touches your heart...
The movie was beautiful in itself, not to mention experiencing it with my sister... I don't think we've ever cried that hard as a result of a cinematic experience. EVER...
Wow what a SUCCESS! Gosh, I definitely want to learn the mechanisms in creating a piece of artwork like that one. It is truly amazing.
Anyway, I also got the chance to spend the whole day out with my sis and later, we randomly decided on going out to dinner (something we hardly ever do). I dined in class accompanied by my mum and sis, and I eventfully learned a thing or two about table manners and etiquette, from only the greatest teacher of all time; my mummy of course!

I also managed to spend some time with some great friends of mine in the last few days. As well as working with some great people, and being introduced to some just as awesome new folks too. Gotta love making new friends :)
Yes, things have been fab, and with Chrissie coming up next week, things are only going to get better as the festive season swings into place. The relatives' parties, the anticipated presents, the joy of giving, the possibility of going away, the endless partying of New Years, and the final days left of what was an eventful, exciting year.


And this year is going to end with a bang ;)


Have a Merry, MERRY CHRISTMAS
and a Happy, HAPPY NEW YEAR Bloggers!


Yours Truly,

Clairabelle ♥



1 comment: